Charming move-in ready home in the picturesque Garden District/Bay View area. Large windows allow for natural light to shine throughout the freshly painted main lvl that features HWF, modern light fixtures, an open great rm leading to the dining room w/a beautiful built-in china cabinet, and an eat-in kitchen. The main floor also consists of 2 bedrooms and a newly updated bath w/LVP flooring, new vanity, shelving, & toilet. Upstairs, you'll find the spacious primary bedroom & lrg closet. Make your way downstairs to find a large finished rec rm & laundry rm. But wait, there is more, an unusually large Bay View backyard & attached 1 car garage w/ driveway is calling your name. Located just 10 min. to downtown & the lake makes for an easy commute to work/play.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1-1/2 Story
1,385 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,385 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,145 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 240 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Electric Fireplace,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Built-in under Home.
- Metal, Vinyl
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price