This lovingly maintained ranch home is nestled on a .80 acre park like lot in the popular Cherokee Hills Subdivision. Enjoy the close proximity of Parks, Shopping, Restaurants and the award winning Elmbrook School District. Pride of ownership is evident as soon as you enter this home. Spacious Great Room with vaulted ceilings and a wall of windows brings in plenty of natural light. The Kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, a dining area and a patio door out to the large patio. The lower level family room offers a second living area which includes a natural fireplace and is great for entertaining. The roof was replaced in 2023 and this home is in move-in condition and is being sold As-Is.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Municipal Water,Private Well,Well
1,534 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,534 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,212 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 322 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Natural Fireplace,Vaulted Ceiling(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Stone
- Lot Dimensions
- Park Like
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price