Lovingly Brick Tudor. Beautifully updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Enjoy 2 full updated bathrooms and finished basement. The tiled foyer to living room w/Spanish plaster, crown molding, natural fireplace, dining room with built-ins. Eat-in kitchen. Extra walking closet upstairs. A great location - easy walking schools. Extra carport.
Residential - Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2,403 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
2,403 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,778 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 625 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Radiant.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Natural Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Carport,Electric Door Opener.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price