Classic Colonial in favorite Cahill Park neighborhood of Whitefish Bay, close to schools, parks, bike trails, and restaurants. Freshly painted whole house interior, gleaming hardwood floors, and new light fixtures adorn this generous floor plan. Family room is just off the kitchen and offers a cozy niche for gathering with access to the patio. Upper features four spacious bedrooms and a newly remodeled bathroom. Upstairs primary bedroom features two generous closets. Lower level rec room features recessed lighting, a cozy electric fireplace, an island with storage and carefree luxury vinyl plank flooring and a second full bath. Great backyard, patio and large two car garage.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,100 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,100 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,840 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 260 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished,Shower,Stubbed for Bathroom
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Electric Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price