One of the finest examples of Gothic Victorian architecture in all of southern Wisconsin located in the charming historic village of Lake Mills. Previously featured on Restore America, this home, along with a recently built detached carriage house, offers a truly unique one-of-a-kind sanctuary. Designed and decorated by a locally well-known interior designer, this homes color schemes, abundance of hand cut marble patterns & designs and the restored or replaced leaded stained glass offer a stunning setting! The upstairs sanctuary is set up for retail sales but that's today--tomorrow is whatever your dreams dream! From the grand bell tower to the wonderful gardens-come enjoy what could be your forever home.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
6,768 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
6,768 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Lake Mills Area
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,444 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 3,324 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Walk Out/Outer Door
- ,Level Drive.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Stone
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price