Sturdy, well built, mid-century ranch located in a very attractive neighborhood! The nearly 2200 sq ft on the main level allow for flexibility to meet your own lifestyle needs. The bathrooms have been beautifully updated with style and flair. The great room is HUGE & can easily host large gatherings. The family room has a natural fireplace flanked by built in bookcases, & doors to the patio. The eat-in kitchen is smartly styled with lots of storage and pretty views overlooking the backyard. There are newer windows throughout! The delightful 'covered' front porch & backyard patio create comfortable places for rest, relaxation, & star gazing. There is additional living space in the lower level for workshop, exercise, play or hobbies Located in a prime, well-established neighborhood!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,170 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,170 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Rented
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Crawl Space,Full,Partially Finished
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Metal, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price