Move in ready condition with an open concept flow in the heart of Whitefish Bay nestled on a beautiful tree-lined street. Enjoy the Vintage charm of the 1920s with this sweet updated Dutch Colonial! Home featuring gleaming hardwood floors, Spanish plaster walls, and natural wood fireplace. Beautifully remodeled white kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counters, white inset cabinets, and butler's pantry. Upstairs has 3 generous bedrooms and a very cool house feature with an amazing unfinished walk-up attic offering a great space to convert to an office or workout room Lower level with high ceilings and recessed lighting is a great rec room with another half bath Exceptionally LARGE fenced yard with patio offers Enormous Expansion Potential and may be an wise investment opportunity!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,637 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,637 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,384 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 253 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished,Stubbed for Bathroom
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Expandable Attic,High Speed Internet,Natural Fireplace,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price