Big Beautiful and move in ready. Your dream home awaits on a private quiet Cul de sac in Hunters Glen Subdvision. So many updates include: roof, furnace, A/C, water heater, Quartz kitchen counters ,wood flooring, gas range, modern deck and railings and full master bathroom walk in shower to start each day perfect. 3 guest bedrooms have wood parquet flooring under carpet (per homeowner) 3 great stories of living give you plenty of space for living and entertaining. Truly a must see! 3rd garage is heated and ready for your special car/toys or just the ultimate outdoor entertainment room. So much to offer.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Private Shared Well,Well
2,767 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,767 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,200 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 567 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Partially Finished,Poured Concrete,Sump Pump
- ,Laundry on Main Level,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price