You're going to love the views of Cedar Creek from this adorable cottage style home. Enjoy three bedrooms, two updated full bathrooms, a galley kitchen with granite tops and walk-in pantry, and a living room with free standing wood burning stove. The walk-out lower level has additional living space which includes the family room and 3rd bedroom. A great flagstone patio with a storage shed and fire pit provides a fabulous spot to enjoy the views. Fresh, clean, open concept...this one is move-in ready.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,165 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,165 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 811 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 354 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Full Size Windows,Partially Finished,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Free Standing Stove,High Speed Internet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Stone, Vinyl
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price