Amazing 36 acre property featuring a winding creek, 2 miles of hiking trails, 36x64' pole building and amazing views! The perfect property for all outdoor enthusiasts, this well built ranch home features windows galore to enjoy your private paradise. The home features an open concept layout, vaulted ceilings, 6 panel doors, natural fireplace, and a wood burning stove. A fully finished lower levels features a huge rec room, bar, and third bedroom with third full bath. kitchen and living room with floor to ceiling stone natural fireplace, and wood burning stove. Attached 3.5 car garage provides storage for all your vehicles. 2 tax IDs; T10027 (20 acres) and T10024 (16.13 acres)
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,128 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
3,128 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,978 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,150 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Shower
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Free Standing Stove,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Wooded Acreage
- Ag, Res, EC
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price