LOCATION!! This property is located in a great neighborhood between the Middle School & Hartford Union High School. Walking distance to water park facility. Mature trees surround the homes and all along the sidewalks.New Siding 2018, Kitchen update 2019, Furnace New 2023 and newer windows. The fully fenced in backyard features a firepit & a small pond. Plenty of sunshine provides for gardening of all kinds. Large concrete patio is perfect for entertaining. Main floor of the home has a natural fireplace in the family room, powder room and laundry. The formal dining room area off the kitchen & large great room completes the main level. Upstairs you will find four bedrooms and a full bath. The lower level is partially finished just waiting for your ideas. Schedule your private showing today!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,030 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,030 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,830 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Block,Full,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- ,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Natural Fireplace,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price