A must see home nestled in a quiet neighborhood, just minutes from everything! Lots of inviting spaces w/room for everyone. Main floor features a living room, dining room, KIT w/newer appliances, hearth room w/GFP and built ins. The oversized family rm has patio doors that lead out to a composite deck. Upper primary bedroom suite w/tastefully remodeled bath, WIC and a darling sitting space features vaulted ceilings, wet bar and GFP. Three additional spacious bedrooms share a fabulous main bath w/two sinks, jetted tub and shower stall. The custom storage in the upper hall is impressive! In the LL you will find a rec space w/bar, flex space w/an egress window and half bath. Two sheds, a sport court (Pickleball anyone?!) and nature surround you outside. This HOME will capture your hearts!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
3,706 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
Silver Lake Highlands
3,706 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,822 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 884 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave,Other,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Block,Full,Full Size Windows,Partially Finished,Radon Mitigation,Sump Pump
- ,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Pantry,Security System,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Electronic Pet Containment.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price