MOVE IN READY 2 Bed 1 Bath Ranch in the heart of the Mukwonago Village! Spacious Living Room featuring Brazilian Walnut floors, gas fireplace and loaded with natural light. Large eat-in kitchen featuring Corian countertops and plenty of cabinets. Large master bedroom with ample walk-in closet space. Second bedroom would make the perfect guest room/office space. Private fenced-in back yard with screened back room and additional patio space are perfect for relaxation and friends/family gatherings. Newer garden shed is convenient for additional storage. Close to the library, parks, shopping, schools and restaurants. Less than 5 min drive to interstate. Don't miss out!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
982 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
982 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Other,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level Entrance.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Free Standing Stove,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price