Here's your chance! Large front porch welcomes you inside this well-loved and inviting, one-owner home! Open floor plan between the kitchen and family room provides for flexible living. The chef's kitchen shines with granite counters, tile backsplash and a breakfast bar. Cozy up to natural fireplace in the family room on chilly days. A split entrance dining and living room are perfect for gatherings. Upstairs are four bedrooms including a spacious, primary with an updated bath and walk-in closet! The gorgeous backyard feels like ''up north'' and the patio, pergola & pool combine to make summers sizzle. Main floor laundry, low taxes and desirable Slinger schools. Very well maintained & so many updates make this an excellent value- just move in and start making memories. Home Warranty too!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2.75 spaces
2,400 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,400 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Other,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Poured Concrete,Sump Pump
- ,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Speed Internet,Natural Fireplace,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.75 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Above Ground Pool,Patio.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price