Only a job transfer to the West Coast brings this Turn-Key Cape Cod to the market. Absolutely immaculate, inside and out, with endless upgrades, no expense spared! Beautifully updated Kitchen with luxury tile backsplash and brand new appliances. Unwind in spa-like bathroom with freestanding tub. Fabulous open floor plan, with rec space and home-gym downstairs. Enjoy summer days and nights in your backyard oasis. BBQ on the patio (natural gas hookup available!), relax by the fire under the bistro lights, play catch with your pup in the fenced yard, watch storms from the screened porch. This home is a dream come true! Walk to Wisconsin Ave Park and the Zoo! Froedtert/Medical College of WI, shopping and restaurants, plus quick freeway access! Call for more info: Caryn Luethe - 414-240-5112
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
1,498 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,498 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Separate Tub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,498 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Radon Mitigation
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Addl Green Features,Energy Star Appliance(s) or Mechanical(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- AA SING
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price