This turn-key bungalow is completely updated, loaded with original charm and ready for the lucky next owner! Nestled in the fun and friendly Tosa East Towne Neighborhood, this ~1900+ square foot abode has it all. Features and amenities: 4+ bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, finished basement and high-value mechanical updates. Gleaming hardwood floors, enchanting leaded glass details, coved plaster ceilings and a gorgeous dining room buffet. Breathtaking kitchen highlighted by custom cabinetry, quartz countertops and crisp stainless appliances. Expansive primary suite is adjacent to a 9x9 ''bonus'' room, currently functioning as primary closet- endless possibilities as an office, reading nook or flex space. Spa-like primary bathroom is a perfect blend of today's finishes. Crisp updates in lower!
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow, 1-1/2 Story
2,096 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,096 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,880 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 216 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Electric Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- AA SING Aa Sing
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price