Great location in Gifford School district with beautiful views of subdivision maintained/treated pond and wetlands! This awesome 3BR 2.5BA home features a main floor master bedroom along with main floor laundry. Two story entrance. Large great room with vaulted ceilings. Updated luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout the main level. Kitchen features walk-in pantry, breakfast bar, and SS appliances. Separate dining for entertaining. Second floor features 2 spacious BRs, full bath, and computer loft. Full basement with tons of finishing potential - stubbed for 3rd full BA. Fully fenced yard, nicely landscaped, and patio for outdoor entertaining. Great walkable and family friendly neighborhood. Close to shopping, groceries, and I94. Don't miss out on this one!
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,886 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,886 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,866 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Poured Concrete,Stubbed for Bathroom,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Metal, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price