Welcome to this 4 bd, 2.5 ba Port Washington home offering updates throughout. Split-level layout provides ample space for both privacy and togetherness. Eat-in kitchen w/ ss appliances & open-concept main level featuring sizable living & family room. New sprawling deck w/ pergola overlooks backyard oasis backing up to Sauk Creek Nature Preserve. Primary bedroom boasts vaulted ceilings & spa-like en-suite with steam shower, Kohler fixtures, & private deck. Upper-level offers add'l 3/bd, 1 full bath. Natural light pours into every corner, courtesy of newer Pella windows. Updated lower level/rec room with wet bar is a true entertainment haven. Gym w/ walkout basement is perfect for maintaining an active lifestyle or flexibility of a 5th bedroom w/ 1/2 bath. New roof, siding, and more!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
4,095 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
4,095 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,916 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,179 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Radiant.
- Block,Crawl Space,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Sump Pump,Walk Out/Outer Door
- ,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Gas Fireplace,Pantry,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price