YES! to this address in the Town of Trenton! Excellent country location and private back yard with wooded views. Spacious great room features a gas fireplace and door leading out to covered concrete porch and a patio and the back yard. Beautiful kitchen boasts big center island, soft close, pull outs, solid surface counters, and big windows over kitchen sink to watch the wildlife and wooded views. Main floor laundry offers newer washer and dryer. French door leads to spacious private flex room for office/den/playroom off kitchen. Large dining area flows effortlessly to either kitchen or great room for ease in entertaining. Generous sized primary suite boasts big walk in closet, ensuite, and additional closet. Many updates throughout this well laid out home.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Community Shared Well,Well
2,388 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,388 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- ,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,Gas Fireplace,Kitchen Island,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price