Welcome home to this charming Enderis Park Colonial. You'll love the close proximity to Enderis Park and a short 4 block walk to your favorite spots in East Town Tosa. Lots of sunlight throughout this home with its many daylight windows. The Main floor features a spacious living room with a cozy NFP, hardwood floors, half bath and Dining room. The Kitchen is bright and open with a patio door to the fenced in private backyard. Three upper bedrooms with an updated full bath. Lower level rec room with laundry and storage. 2 car detached garage opens to the fenced in back yard. New furnace in Feb/23, roof was replaced in 2009, water heater in 2016, electric panel in 2017, wooden fence in 2022.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,362 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,362 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,Shower Over Tub
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 350 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Partially Finished,Radon Mitigation
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Natural Fireplace,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price