Architectural Gem on a double sized lot is available for the first time! Custom built 4 bed, 3 bath, Mid Century Modern is nestled on a quiet Bayside street, with close proximity to Lake Michigan. MCM enthusiasts will appreciate the many original features. Living room has vaulted beamed ceiling, abundant natural light and flows into dining room. The west of the home includes owner's suite, two oversized bedrooms and pristine shared bath. Across from foyer awaits, Inviting den with parquet floors, wet bar, built-ins, and stunning contemporary fireplace. Spacious kitchen with island and dinette. Family room showcases fireplace, vaulted ceiling & wet bar. The private east bed and bath, ideal as a mother in law suite! Beautiful Christenson tar and pebble roof. Acme sprinkler system.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Contemporary, 1 Story
3,102 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,102 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,102 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener Rented
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Crawl Space,Full,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Intercom/Music,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Stone
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Sprinkler System.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price