This spacious light-filled 4 BR house is as convenient as it is charming! Quiet corner lot close to MCW and Hart Park and steps from Jefferson Elementary. Remodeled eat-in kitchen with white cabinets, granite counters, and large stained-glass window. Upstairs stuns with newly refinished floors and large MBR. Spacious yard with large deck and covered pavilion is great for entertaining. Children love the two-story club house! Features: 2 car attached garage, shed, newer triple track windows, RO water system, fenced-in garden, 2020 water heater. Please allow up to 24 hours for showing requests.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,100 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,100 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,775 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 325 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price