Welcome to this like new construction located in the sought after River Highlands Subdivision! Built in 2016, this home is move-in ready & extra clean. Original/current owner spared no expense when building this upgraded home w/ features like upstairs laundry room, generous eat-in kitchen, sun room, sizeable patio, finished basement w/ full bath & full egress window for extra security. Cook's kitchen w/ massive island, SS appliances, gorgeous two-toned cabinetry & a panty for storage. 9ft ceilings & an open concept living area makes for easy entertaining! Upstairs you'll find 4 spacious BRs, a full bath & a stunning primary BR suite which features a dual vanity, large walk-in shower, separate bathtub, walk-in closet & tray ceiling. Just minutes from Hwy 41 & Granville Dog Park.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,884 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,884 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Off MBR,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,MBR Bath Separate Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,770 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,114 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Poured Concrete,Full Size Windows,8+ Ceiling,Radon Mitigation,Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry,Cable TV Available,Vaulted Ceiling(s),High Speed Internet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors,Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Tandem.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price