Use ideas from Pinterest or HGTV to make this your own ''honeymoon cottage'' just as the current owners did 47 yrs ago! A quiet little street with only 14 homes! Come see why the current owners never wanted to move! Amenities: 3 BRs w/mirrored closets, updated Full Bath w/designer tile, faux skylight, fixtures & glass walk-in shower w/massage shower head; Remodeled 1/2 Bath off Kitchen; 10x13 Dining Area w/built-in dinner table (easy to remove); GFA Furnace 2014; C/A; Water Heater 2019; Roof approx 2016; Newer Windows; Basement drain tile system; Finished LL for home theatre, gym, crafts & toys. LL office w/sink & closet for an occasional ''Sleepover''. Yard is partially fenced; Patio has a covered Pergola; 2 car garage & 3 gardens for veggies & flowers. Handicap friendly & Solid Built!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,501 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,501 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,067 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 434 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Finished,Full,Sump Pump
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Level Drive,Ramped or Level Entrance,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Metal, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price