Only available due to relocation, this one-of-a-kind property is an absolute ''must see''. The stunning architecture will impress you as soon as you arrive, and you will be blown away by the absolute beauty of the land and 670+ feet of private Lake Michigan frontage. The thoughtfully updated & move-in ready main house was built in the 90's which is deceiving at first glance because of the Victorian style. The main house features include 1st floor laundry, built-ins, stained glass doors & all new windows, 3 bed/3 bath, and 3 fireplaces! The primary bedroom has an ensuite, gas fireplace, and turret overlooking the lake. The quaint carriage house features 2 bed/1 bath and living room w/gas fireplace. HUGE 4+ garage w/heated workshop. All of this on over 3 peaceful & private acres.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,746 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
2,746 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,746 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned,Window A/C
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Sump Pump,Walk Out/Outer Door
- ,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Natural Fireplace,Security System,Split Bedrooms,Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Body of Water
- Lake Michigan
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price