Isn't it amazing how affordability and quality fled this market? Prices are skyrocketing while options are dwindling. You've seen affordable disasters. You've seen expensive quality. Welcome to affordable quality! Relax with family and friends in a cavernous living room. Enjoy the peace of a fenced rear yard, or make some noise and host some parties! The four bedrooms are ready to serve you and your guests, or meet your home office or hobby needs. Available 1 GB fiber Internet! Hate carpet? Hardwoods are underneath! Had enough of crappy ''finished'' basements with 1970s moisture-damaged paneling? Cold weather is around the corner; enjoy the game and hosting holiday parties in your spacious rec room. Note: Some photos virtually staged. Offers to be submitted by 08/08. Offers reviewed 08/09.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,638 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,638 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 400 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished,Radon Mitigation,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Security System,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Metal, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price