Your new charming home greets you with a bright open floor plan. Spacious living room offers gleaming HWFs and bay window. Cooking is a dream in the updated kitchen with its abundance of cabinet and counter space. The dining area opens to the kitchen and has views to the perennial filled backyard from the bay window. Convenient powder room on main level. Nice size bedrooms with HWFs. Full bath features double sinks and dual entry to master bedroom. Large finished lower level is perfect for fitness/play/hobby room and separate office. Enjoy morning coffee or BBQ on the large patio. Appreciate the many improvements; furnace, hot water heater, windows, garage floor, basement carpeting and gutter guards. Convenient walking distance to the high school, 76th St. and Village Club. Welcome Home!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,164 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,164 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Dual Entry Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,164 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Metal, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price