Welcome to this charming Lannon Stone Center Entrance Cape Cod located in a highly sought after neighborhood of Fox Point. Just a short distance from the school, this home offers both comfort and ease. As you step inside, you'll be greeted by a cozy interior featuring gleaming hardwood floors, a natural wood burning fireplace, rich crown molding, and tall ceilings. The white kitchen boasts newer solid surface counters and white backsplash, providing a modern touch while maintaining its classic charm. Upstairs, you'll find three generously sized bedrooms and a remodeled full bathroom. The lower level features a finished rec room and laundry. One of the best features home is the very spacious backyard with room for expansion, custom deck and 2.5 Car Garage. Classic, move-in ready home.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,797 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,797 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Fox Point J2
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,461 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 336 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Natural Fireplace,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price