Relaxed living is yours in this amazing two story that is inspired by Country Living! A welcoming porch is the signature feature that greets you in this 5 bedroom, 3 bath, two story that offers 4415 SQ FT. Spacious rooms are united with an open concept design that seamlessly connects the family room, the large country kitchen and a sun room, that offers access to a large deck with a hot tub. The extra-large garage easily holds 3-4 cars or is a dream workshop! A ''She Shed'' for relaxing moments and a lush perennial garden with a waterfall and a full sized Pickle Ball court are bonuses! A double lot bordering Deneuve Creek gives you privacy plus a convenient location in the City!
Residential - Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
Fond Du Lac
4,415 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
4,415 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Fond du Lac
Fond du Lac
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,474 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 941 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Partially Finished,Poured Concrete,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Central Vacuum,Free Standing Stove,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Hot Tub,Intercom/Music,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Skylight,Split Bedrooms,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener,Heated,Tandem.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Electronic Pet Containment,Sprinkler System.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price