Welcome to this French country charmer featuring a tiled entry. The light-filled great room boasts impressive woodwork featuring built-in bookcases, wet bar, fireplace and vaulted ceiling. Beautiful kitchen boasts new stainless appliance suite, granite counters and backsplash, loads of storage and coffee bar. Large dining room surrounded by windows and French doors. Main-level primary bedroom with large walk-in closet and bathroom. Primary suite includes private sunroom with sky lights and access to professionally manicured backyard. Back foyer offers half bath and large laundry room with side yard access. Basement includes second fireplace and mini kitchen/bar area. Full bathroom for guests to enjoy. Per seller: engineered siding '22, KitchenAid appliance suite '22, windows '20
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,645 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,645 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall,Jetted Tub,Ceramic Tile
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,949 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 696 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Washer,Dryer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Shower,8+ Ceiling,Sump Pump,Partially Finished
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Central Vacuum,Cable TV Available,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),2 or more Fireplaces
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price