Beautiful and meticulously maintained 3 BR/2.5BA home on 2.6 acres in a very private setting surrounded by trees and wildlife in the Kettle Moraine School District. Gorgeous remodeled dine-in kitchen with hickory cabinets, large island and granite countertops is open to the large great room with natural fireplace. The entire main level boasts beautiful hand scraped hickory floors and includes a spacious formal dining room, office/den and remodeled half bath. Patio doors off the kitchen lead to an incredible multi-tier deck with built-in gas grill, gazebo, pond and fountain. Plenty of garage space and workshop areas with a two space attached garage and a 24x36 two-story detached garage. Turnkey ready with newer windows, updated cedar siding, furnace, central air and driveway paved in 2023.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,262 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,262 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,262 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 979 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Rented
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Block,Finished,Full
- ,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Brick
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price