Embrace this wonderful zero entry home in a coveted Holmen community. The moment you walk in the front door, you'll feel right at home. You'll notice the flowing layout and the attention to detail. Let the chef in you thrive in the beautifully designed grand kitchen. Imagine family time in the large living room with a beautiful fireplace. Embrace abundant wildlife, restore and relax on the large private deck.This magnificent custom build sits on more than half an acre and is close to everything. Spacious master bedroom with en'suite featuring a soaker tub and walk-in shower. 4 bedrooms with a possible 5th nonconforming in the lower level. The lower level features a expansive family room and storage/craft room.You'll appreciate the large 3 car garage with plenty of room for all your t
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
5,200 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
5,200 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,000 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Shower
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level Entrance,Ramped or Level from Garage,Roll in Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price