Highly desired Lowell Damon Woods home to this spacious & stylish bungalow, on a deep lot & beautiful block. Walking distance to schools, Pkwy, Village, N Ave & more! Front porch leads into bright foyer & into spacious LR w built-in bookcases & original stained glass windows. Adjacent to LR is DR w coved ceiling & built-in buffet. Updated KIT features granite countertops, SS appliances & tiled backsplash. KIT offers view of family room w windows overlooking backyard & gas fireplace. 2 BR w HWF & full bath complete main floor. Upstairs, find spacious loft family room/office/den space. Updated full bath is adjacent to large primary BR. Multiple gathering areas and green space are found in backyard w poured concrete patio, fire pit space & expansive green space!
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow, 1-1/2 Story
1,673 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,673 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Electric Fireplace,Gas Fireplace,Split Bedrooms,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Built-in under Home,Electric Door Opener.
- Metal, Stucco, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price