Welcome Home to the opportunity you've been waiting for to experience all that Tosa has to offer! Walking distance to Schools, the Village, MCW, Hart Park, and more! This adorable Bungalow in the heart of the lovely Glenview Heights neighborhood boasts the traditional charm of sun-filled rooms, full bath, two bedrooms, and a thoughtful open shelf pantry on the main floor. The upstairs master w/ full bath, 2 large closets, 6 attic storage areas, 3 vented skylights, and bonus space makes for a great getaway. And that LL laundry room is truly stunning! The basement is inviting and spacious, including the mechanical/storage area w/ second tub sink. And let's not forget the energy saving Solar panels and new electric boxes in the house and garage, ready for EV hookups, and a fenced in backyard!
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,835 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,835 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,345 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 490 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat, Solar. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Partially Finished,Radon Mitigation,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Skylight,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price