Welcome to your cozy new home!!! When you walk in the door you will instantly be greeted by the sun shining in through the large windows and the freshly painted living room that opens to your spacious, bright kitchen. Enjoy the summer on your screened in porch and large backyard that you can see the fireworks from!!! The basement has a couple of flex rooms to use for extra spaces to host guests, have an office or use for a workout area. This house is in a perfect location close to Riverside Park and schools!!! New paint, newer roof, gutters, shed, washer, dryer, and water softener make this house ready for you to move in and enjoy!!!!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,479 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
1,479 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,079 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 400 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price