Peaceful living on a dead end road in the town of Sheboygan. W/open cemetery lot on one side + 118 acre conservancy across the street you will not feel crowded in your newly remodeled home. New roof, soffit, furnace, windows, water heater + softener. Completely remodeled kitchen featuring quartz countertops, range hood, tile backsplash + brand new dishwasher +built-in microwave. You will love the ample storage space w/extra tall cabinets, oversized drawers, + 24-in wide pantry. The Master bedroom and bathroom have recessed lighting, ceiling fan, beautifully tiled shower, + walk-in closet. The lower level has 2 Southern exposure egress windows letting in sunshine. This big open area is ready to be finished off any way you like. New vinyl plank flooring everywhere + first floor laundry!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,652 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,652 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,652 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Block,Crawl Space,Full,Full Size Windows,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Kitchen Island,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price