Located just north of Brown Deer Park, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom Cape Cod has lots of updates: newer windows, LVP floors in Dining Room (2019), drain tile (2020), north & east basement walls braces (2020), egress window (2020), roof on home and garage (2021) and new garage overhead door (2022). This home also features two skylights in the primary bedroom for additional natural light, modestly updated bathrooms, ss appliances, and a large deck, great for entertaining in the enormous backyard. The entire lot size is almost half an acre. Home Warranty of $730 included.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
1,130 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,130 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Radon Mitigation,Stubbed for Bathroom,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Split Bedrooms,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price