Welcome home! Gorgeous Fox Chase neighborhood. Oversized great rm w/GFP open to stunning kitchen. Granite counters, ss appliances, center island, walk in pantry and eat in area are just a few of the kitchens many features. Main floor den/office (could also be a dining rm). Mudrm w/built in cubbies/lockers. Master suite w/2 WIC and gorgeous master bath. 3 additional bedrms, full bath w/whirlpool tub and laundry rm complete this second level. Finished LL w/entertainment space, bar area, gaming area, office, exercise rm and EFP. Lovely back yard complete w/ patio, pool w/composite decking, new landscaping, shed and plenty of green space. Oversized 3 car garage and side parking slab. Steps from walking paths and park area.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,039 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,039 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,385 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 654 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Other,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- ,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Electric Fireplace,Gas Fireplace,Hot Tub,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Above Ground Pool,Deck,Patio.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price