Location! Location! Short distance to local shopping and parks. Situated across from Delbrook Golf Course. Lovely 3 bedroom 2 bath home with Full basement, Natural wood burning fireplace, 2.5 car heated garage, and additional 1 car garage with electricity. Main level features original hardwood floors and partial luxury vinyl plank. Large windows in the living room and dining room bring in plenty of natural light. Stainless steel appliances provide a sleek and modern look. Second floor includes a walk-in closet, built ins, full bath and spacious bedroom. Fully fenced yard situated on 0.97 acres of land. Property also includes 4 sheds, kid's playset, wooden swing, 2 car ports, and a chicken coop.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2,030 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
2,030 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,512 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 518 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Rented
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Natural Fireplace,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Carport,Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Lot Dimensions
- Fenced Yard
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price