Lovely location at the base of Cliffwood Bluff. This home is bright and cheery with many recent updates. The living room/dining room has solid maple flooring, coved molding and attractive wall sconces. You will find easy main floor living with convenient laundry room and spacious master bedroom. (Currently used as a den) Master bath offers steam shower, heated floors & soaking tub plus large walk-in closet. Three additional bedrooms (one being used as a workout room) offers plenty of space for everyone. The spacious screen in porch is truly a treat and perfect for summer entertaining. Enjoy the lower-level family room with gas fireplace and built in bookshelves.
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story
2,750 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
2,750 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,050 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 700 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant In-Floor, Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,Full Size Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price