Peace and tranquility in the heart of the city. This bright and open two bedroom plus den condo is meticulous and move in ready. The spacious kitchen is ideal for those that like to cook. The living and dining spaces lend themselves beautifully for friend and family visits. A private den is the perfect spot to work from home. Both bedrooms are generous and have substantial closet space. This residence includes a rare second balcony. Building amenities include full time staff, fitness, gathering space and more. Conveniently located near the lake, marina, bike/walking trails, dining, theater and sporting events.
Residential - Condo, 1 Story
2,456 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,456 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Balcony,Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,In-Unit Laundry,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 or more Spaces Assigned,Underground.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Clubhouse,Elevator(s),Exercise Room,Near Public Transit,Security.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price