Lovingly cared for over the last 50 years this one owner property has pride of ownership shown throughout. 3 Bedrooms and 1.5 Bath ranch with 2100 SQFT on the main level & additional 900 SQFT in the partially finished lower. Beautifully updated kitchen w/ Hickory cabinets invites you into the sunken family room with true Hardwood floors. As you pass through glass paneled French doors, find yourself in the massive 20-17 Sunroom. Floor to ceiling windows with breathtaking views of the half acre mature lot. Brick patio off the sunroom is surrounded by flowering perennials. Large L-shaped Living/Dining room with bayed window & built in buffet, 3 bedrooms all with real hardwood flooring. This is a Rare opportunity to own a house that feels like home. Call now to request a private Showing.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
3,027 sq. ft
Yes - 2.25 spaces
3,027 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Dual Entry Off MBR,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,133 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 894 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Energy Assessment Available,WI Energy Certified
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.25 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price