Step inside your sprawling contemporary home in sought after subdivision. Guests will be in awe when they walk in to your open concept living room offering fireplace, cathedral ceilings and tons of natural light. Living and dining flow together, great for entertaining. Ample counter and cabinet space any gourmet cook would love. Patio doors leading to your private patio with gazebo and pool perfect for your summer barbecues. First floor also offers 2 generous sized bedrooms, full bath, and large first floor laundry room. Relax in your private primary suite with full bath, jetted tub, walk-in closets and lofted area overlooking living area. Super clean basement awaiting your finishing touch. Attached 3.5 car garage perfect for any hobbyist.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
1,783 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
1,783 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Oak Creek-Franklin Joint
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Poured Concrete,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Natural Fireplace,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Metal, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Above Ground Pool,Patio.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price