Check out this flattering, low maintenance Lannon Stone Ranch in it's undeniable (corner lot) location! Close to just about everything Grafton has to offer, it features a fluent floor plan with generously sized bedrooms, hardwood and updated vinyl plank flooring, a spacious dine in kitchen with butcher block island and super cozy living room with natural fireplace. Entertain inside or out, on the beautiful patio or downstairs in the partially finished rec area that features a dry bar and pellet fireplace! Bonus room downstairs that could be turned into another bedroom, and definitely space for another bathroom! Huge garage... a shed for storage... fresh paint throughout... this place is bursting with features and is a total must see.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,313 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,313 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 510 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Freezer,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Radiant.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Electric Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price