Let me introduce you to a truly exceptional find in Pewaukee - a stunning 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom unit that will leave you breathless!The moment you step inside, you'll be amazed by the tasteful updates and elegant finishes. The kitchen, dining, living, and first floor primary bedroom is just the beginning of the luxurious experience that awaits you. The exceptional finished basement expands your living space, while the beautifully landscaped development creates an oasis from the daily hustle. And if you're looking for amenities, you won't be disappointed. In addition to an active community group, the Highlands of Avondale offers access to tennis courts, and a pool. So what are you waiting for? This is the home you've been dreaming of. Let's make your dream a reality!
Residential - Condo, 2 Story
2,038 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
Highlands of Avondale
2,038 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,558 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 480 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Poured Concrete,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,In-Unit Laundry,Patio/Porch,Private Entry,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. Opener Included,Private Garage.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Clubhouse,Common Green Space,Outdoor Pool,Tennis Court(s),Walking Trail.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price