This meticulously maintained 2 bed + 2 flex rooms/3 bath condo shines with beautiful hardwood floors, cathedral ceilings, and primary bedroom with en-suite on the main level. Lovely updated kitchen with wood cabinetry, and stainless appliances. Second floor features second bedroom with en-suite and additional large storage/walk-in closet area. The spacious finished lower level with egress window features the 3rd full bath, rec room, plus 2 additional bonus/offices for the remote worker; or use one as craft/exercise room. Condo dues include use of pool, club house, pickle ball courts, cable/internet and water- very uncommon! PLEASE NOTE-Main floor laundry hookup available in kitchen utility closet. Close to amenities and convenience to I-94, Hwy 164 and Capitol Drive.
Residential - Condo, 2 Story
2,063 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
Highlands of Avondale
2,063 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,509 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 554 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,In-Unit Laundry,Patio/Porch,Private Entry,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. Opener Included,Private Garage,Surface.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Clubhouse,Common Green Space,Near Public Transit,Outdoor Pool,Tennis Court(s).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price