Wooded lot within peaceful cul-de-sac. Garage with workroom and large greenhouse attached. One room log cabin with electric waiting to be used as bunk room, she shack or man cave! Home newly remodeled inside and out: new roof, furnace/AC, tankless water heater, water softener, and all interior details. Like moving into a newly constructed home. Just down the road from Hingham millpond waiting for you to launch your kayak. Fresh updated home with a country feel and beautiful views that stretch for miles.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
Municipal Water,Private Shared Well,Well
2,804 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,804 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,459 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 345 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Oven,Range,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant In-Floor, Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Crawl Space,Full,Partially Finished,Poured Concrete,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price