Cedar Pointe Subdivision location with this beautiful center entrance colonial. Walk to downtown Cedarburg and Schools. Very rare city almost 1/2 acre wooded lot with walkout lower level rec room. Inside features granite kitchen with hardwood floors. Full size dinette area with patio doors leading to an oversize deck with planter boxes. Family rm with a beautiful fieldstone gas fireplace that opens to kitchen. Formal living and dining rooms. Upstairs Primary bedroom features walk-in closets and vaulted ceilings. Primary bathroom with whirlpool tub and newer tile. 3 additional large bedrooms. Walk-out lower level with French doors leading to additional patio. Newer windows throughout. Fabulous front entry stone walkway with sitting area. Located on quiet cul du sac street.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,850 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
Cedar Hill/Cedar Pointe
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,250 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Microwave, Washer, Water Softener, Disposal
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum, Walk-In Closet(s), Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Paved, Garage Door Opener, Attached.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price