Welcome home to this 5 BR, 3 full BA all brick custom Ranch home! This meticulously maintained home is located next to High Cliff State Park & Lake Winnebago is right down the street. Offering over 3500 sq ft, this home has gleaming HWF's thru out 1st floor & a huge KIT that offers a side patio for grilling out. KIT opens to Great Rm w/9 ft ceilings & cozy gas FP. Primary en suite includes dual closets plus a large walk-in closet, granite counters & double sinks. Walk out lower level includes Fam Rm, full BA & BR's. Storage abounds! Entertain on the gorgeous paver patio featuring a fire pit w/private back yard & wooded backdrop where nature & serenity can be enjoyed. Exterior is nicely landscaped. New furnace & A/C in August of 2021. Big 3 car garage w/above storage. This is the one!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,588 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,588 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,009 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,579 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Sump Pump,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price