Beautifully set on a double-sized lot just a stone's throw from picturesque Lake Keesus, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home offers fantastic living with elegantly planned space. Step inside and discover a home that extends a heartfelt welcome and lots of natural light. Daily living will be spread throughout, with the open-plan main floor providing a spacious living room and dining area, and a kitchen that comes well-equipped with modern stainless-steel appliances and granite countertops. A sliding glass door in the dining area opens to the newer deck, providing a seamless outdoor extension of the living space. In addition to all these amazing features, residents will love this home's unbeatable location positioned within the AHS district.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,546 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,546 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,546 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 692 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Full Bath on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Speed Internet,Hot Tub,Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price